Security advisorySecurity is a process. Not a product. And certainly not ad hoc. That is why our security advice is always process-based.
We inventorise, analyze, align with your ambition and advise in a way that helps you create support. And - together with you - we present that with persuasiveness to your board.
DutchRisk services in a nutshell:
- Development of security strategy and policy
- Risk and threat analysis
- Security audits and risk assessments
- Security certification; ISPS, AEO
- Security strategy training and workshops
- Coaching and training of security managers
Security and the new way of working
An energy provider decides to adopt the principles of “the new way of working” for a new office & service location. That new (open) approach h ...